• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

plain 'ol burgers

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fire it up

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Feb 24, 2009
Ahhh....I can see you love onions on your burger like I do.
Hate getting a burger and you can't even taste the onions. Great looking burgers, was there a mater on it too?

chainsaw

Smoking Fanatic
Aug 5, 2009
Looks great! True measure of a cook, superior burgers!
"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!"
Showin my age-love Popeye & Wimpy!

txbigred

Meat Mopper
Jul 19, 2008
Looks like a pretty good burger to me...that reminds me, it's dinner time and I'm hungry!!

Dave

rivet

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Apr 25, 2008
Now THAT's some serious Burger! Great pic and thanks for reminding all of us of the basic reason we all started here.

Outstanding!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

hhookk

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Jul 4, 2007
Looks excellent. What 2 kinds of cheese are on there? Looks tasty.

raceyb

Smoking Fanatic
Jul 15, 2007
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I totally forgot you can cook burgers on the grill. LOL Nice job... nice and thick. Points for a classic view!
points.gif

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
Great looking burgers...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Sometimes we forget our Roots...
icon_mrgreen.gif

forluvofsmoke

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Aug 27, 2008
That's not plain...don't kid yourself. I'll take those over mcdinkled's...er, mcdarno's, mc......grrrrrrr.......how's that spelled, anyway?...well, grease bombs anyday!

Nice stack of a classic design, and NOTHING beats charcoal fired in my book...they don't get any better, my friend. OK, when did I do burgers last? Too long...can't remember...coming soon for sure, now that you reminded me!

Hey, have you tried a chunk of smoke wood next to the hot briqs? Killer flavor to go along with the charcoal firing...good stuff!

Thanks for sharing, Johnny!

Eric

oneshot

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2009
Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmm. Nothin like a good ole juicy cheeseburger.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
Now that is a fine looking burger but I cann't tell you the last one that I did on the gas grill it has been awhile. Have you ever tried them smoked I saw it here and then tried it and it had a nice flavor but then a regular grill adds it's own flavor too. So give the smoked one a shot and see if you like it too. It will be just another differant way of prepertion for you.

cman95

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Jul 15, 2007
HAMBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice man real nice. Nothing like a big ole juicy burger from the grill.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky