Piggy Shots - dang these disappear FAST!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

schlotz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 13, 2015
Coatesville, IN
Smoked skinless sausage, bacon wrapped, cube of extra sharp cheddar, piped in mixture of cream cheese with 4 tbs of rub, plus sprinkled rub on top. Smoke 2 hours at 250-275º then get out of the way of hungry hands :emoji_sunglasses:

IMG_2310.JPG

Those look great Schlotz! I've yet to make any but its on my list for the next get together!

My advice is to make more than you think. Around here it seems many chow down on them, to the tune of 5-6 per person. :emoji_astonished:

Man, I'd cuddle up to those in a heartbeat! Sausage, bacon, cheese, smoked, what's not to like, looks beyond delicious. LIKE! ray

That WAS the plan, but they disappeared right before my eyes :emoji_astonished:

Those look like they'd be good. I usually sneak a couple off the grill before I bring them inside.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: schlotz
Those look like they'd be good. I usually sneak a couple off the grill before I bring them inside.

Point for sure
Chris

Yup, taste testing is the mark of a good cook with the added advantage of at least getting a bite before the crowd storms ya! Thanks for the point Chris.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky