Pellet flavor

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rw 12

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 8, 2024
So i have hickory oak blend apple cherry pecan i have never tried bourbon flavored pellets reverse searing some steaks tomorrow anyone tried them? Like them? What they taste like? Thanks 👍

Bourbon pairs well with beef. Though these days I've been really digging the pecan shell pellets.

Cool thanks! I have pecan they are pit boss brand but does not say anything about shell?

I have tried several types of pellets, and I just use the Lumberjack Competition blend on everything. they work well for me on all meants. I think each blend has a unique profile, but I dont like changing the pellets and sometimes question the additives/flavors. just my opinion.

I love the smell that Jack Daniels barrel pellets produce but frankly the meat did not reflect the great smoke odor.
Those pecan shell pellets are supposed to be the bomb.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky