Peach habanero pork chops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ooaaronoo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 24, 2019
Gave these a go. Glaze WaterRat WaterRat made sounded good. kilo charlie kilo charlie gave the idea for peach flavor.Over cooked them just a tad. Needed some thicker chops but was done on a quick whim. Overall was a good flavor and will have to make again to perfect. Thanks y'all

Attachments

• 20210626_195300.jpg
    20210626_195300.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 32
Gave these a go. Glaze WaterRat WaterRat made sounded good. kilo charlie kilo charlie gave the idea for peach flavor.Over cooked them just a tad. Needed some thicker chops but was done on a quick whim. Overall was a good flavor and will have to make again to perfect. Thanks y'all

Those look fantastic!!

How many habaneros did you use? Thoughts on the glaze itself?

Reactions: Ooaaronoo
Those look fantastic!!

How many habaneros did you use? Thoughts on the glaze itself?
Did 3. Never had one before so I tried a little piece . It packs a punch for the little minced piece. But the peach balances it very well. I def wanna try the pineapple.

Reactions: kilo charlie
Did 3. Never had one before so I tried a little piece . It packs a punch for the little minced piece. But the peach balances it very well. I def wanna try the pineapple.

Go for it! My hardest part was finding the pineapple preserves but in the end it was worth it!

I find 3 to be the right amount for all the ones I've made so far.

Reactions: Ooaaronoo
Go for it! My hardest part was finding the pineapple preserves but in the end it was worth it!

I find 3 to be the right amount for all the ones I've made so far.
I can't find the pineapple bourbon. Gonna make a try to wally this week coming. If not gonna have to order online 😒

Reactions: kilo charlie
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky