outdoor kitchen on it's way

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks good.............
icon14.gif

Keith, morning....  How about sharing the design stuff...  Is the oven insulated ?? Looks like there is room for a couple inches but I can't tell for sure....  What is the firebox exhaust flow design ???  Dave

Keith, morning....  How about sharing the design stuff...  Is the oven insulated ?? Looks like there is room for a couple inches but I can't tell for sure....  What is the firebox exhaust flow design ???  Dave
hey Dave, It is insulated. 1 1/2" thick. The exhaust? Well,the fire box is 201/2" wide. The fire brick is 18" wide so that gives me a gap of 1 1/4" on each side that will allow smoke and heat to rise up into the dome but not directly on the pizza but still give it that great taste. The smoke and heat then go out of the chimmeny at the top back of the dome. The vent holes on the front are 1" x 4". The damper plate can open up all 3 or 1 or 2 at a time. I really had to think about this one. Nobodies ever asked me a tech question before.

Hey Scarbelly, edible is my favorite recipe and pizza. I've actually never done pizza before so this is going to be a first for me. Any tips would be much appreciated. I checked out your hoss oven. Mine is iddy biddy compared to that. An 18" pizza is the max in mine. Oh by the way, pepperoni with vey sharp goat cheese is my favorite.

thanks guys. I will definately make use of the web site Scarbelly. I hope this works good Martin because if it does I'll add them to my product list. As far as a mint though? People don't want to pay for labor it seems. Craftsmanship doesn't mean what it used to before the Chinese infestation of cheap crap, but thats a whole other topic.

Keith, morning....  So... the heat and smoke in the firebox hit the bottom plate of the cooking oven, travels to the sides and circles up into the oven then out the stack ??? Is that a correct assumption ??   Cool.... no fire in the oven itself....  just smoke and heat...   I like that design...  Dave

Keith, morning....  So... the heat and smoke in the firebox hit the bottom plate of the cooking oven, travels to the sides and circles up into the oven then out the stack ??? Is that a correct assumption ??   Cool.... no fire in the oven itself....  just smoke and heat...   I like that design...  Dave
You are correct Sir. and Thank you

thanks guys. I will definately make use of the web site Scarbelly. I hope this works good Martin because if it does I'll add them to my product list. As far as a mint though? People don't want to pay for labor it seems. Craftsmanship doesn't mean what it used to before the Chinese infestation of cheap crap, but thats a whole other topic.

People will pay for good qualtity products!
Look how successful Todd Johnson has become! :biggrin:
Ben Lang and many others who make quality products have no shortage of customers!

It's nothing for some folks to drop up to several thousand dollars on a good oven.
http://www.fornobravo.com/store/Residential-Modular-Pizza-Ovens/

~Martin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky