"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we are here to help, kinda nice when you can get many differnt ideas on subject and make your own conclusions that will work best for you, then share with others.

And congats DES

Congratulations desertlites! You will make a great addition to the OTBS.
smile.gif

Congratulations desertlites, happy to have you within the circle.

I didn't feel like you needed to explain what your meant in the original post. I liked what you said. Is was taken out of context by others. Not your fault.

DL Congrats on your induction you deserve it!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Justin:

I appreciate if you keep to the topic at hand which is DL's nomination to the OTBS. If Erain wanted to clarify his post that is fine. He did and there is no need to fan the flame, especially after a moderator commented.

Folks:

Please let us keep this forum in the spirit it's intended. Good food and good positive comments intended to help out our fellow smokers.

Let's practice that management technique:

"Praise in public, criticize in private"

If you have something to say directly to a person that is derogatory, think twice and then if you feel you must, send them a PM.

If you think someone who is nominated shouldn't be a member of OTBS then you send a PM to Dutch who is responsible for the order.

wow des your in this is a great place to be part of i thank all who have helped me now and in future if i wake it has to be a great day

I surely am glad to see Des nominated. A fine addition for sure.
With all the congrats just for a "nomination", I though he had already been knighted.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

okay.........since no one else will.........and i am hononred to be the one to do it......should of been done along time ago...........i would like to nominate Capt. Dan.............he has shown, to me anyhooters, the desire......the helpfulness......the q-views.......that a true member needs to do to be honored with this special award...........

plus.........any more on dez's squire hood?

Steve I will still be part of the family-red headed step child but will still hang-won't be my first loss.and ya dan is deserving also-go dan.

yes I second dans nomination he is a true deserving all around fellow smoker-and I lernt alot from him.

Hey Dan,

You deserve the recognition for all the help you give, plus, you are a great guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky