One of my other vices.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirt guy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 11, 2009
Oklahoma
Motorcycles!
http://tinyurl.com/Bruce-s-Bikes

Some have come and gone, but all are fondly remembered. The current stable also includes a little Honda Elite 80 my daughter will ride this summer. I'm not sure it's a motorcycle--can't make myself take a picture and claim it as "mine".

You may not want to claim it but it will sure save on the gas money
icon_wink.gif
. You sure it isn't your??? hahaha JK

It's a 250 fuel injected, will do 70 with me on it all day long, gets 70 mpg or so (depending on how I drive) and corners as well or better than any other bike I've had besides the 550 Kaw. It also has better protection from the elements. That means it enjoys a longer riding season than the others. I could ride it year round if I would invest in one of their aprons.

Yea, in my books it's a motorcycle.
icon_wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky