Now. Why in the hell didn't I think of that!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome… 👊🏼🍻

Seems a contraption rednecks would think of… and I should know… cause I are one! 😉

Around the campfire…

Redneck deer camp…

Ed: Dan, hold my beer!

Dan: Ok, what ya doing Ed?

Ed: I’m gonna show y’all how to make something stuffed in a real thin flat white bread…

Dan: You mean tortillas!?!

Ed: What’s that!?! No… So ya get some real flat white bread….

Dan: Ok… Then…

Ed: Well, ya dummy… What the hell else do ya do?!? Get everything together… Then ya grab a can of your empty brew… smash it with your forehead… stick that thin slice of white bread in the crease of that can ya just smashed and put some ground meat and toppings on!

Dan: That is a taco Ed!

Ed: Taco… what the heck you talking about… That there is a curved white flat bread with toppings…. I’d dare say it’s more like a redneck thin white bread, but kinda stuffed… due to the head smashing beer can holder!

Dan: Gotcha bud… Gotcha!

Ed: I figured you’d understand!

Dan: Sure thing… 🙄

Nice Steve, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gmc2003 and Steve H
Disposable taco racks ! That's awesome.
Disposable? Those are worth .06 cents apiece here. I save all my empties in a 96 gallon trash can and redeem them. It usually comes up to about 25 bucks.

Chris

Disposable? Those are worth .06 cents apiece here. I save all my empties in a 96 gallon trash can and redeem them. It usually comes up to about 25 bucks.

Chris
$.05 here, about 10 years ago I accumulated about 7 big trash bags full of empties. The beer distributor did not want to take them. Since then the wife puts them into the recyclable cans at the curb.

$.05 here, about 10 years ago I accumulated about 7 big trash bags full of empties. The beer distributor did not want to take them. Since then the wife puts them into the recyclable cans at the curb.
We have redemption centers that take them. They're usually in the back of the Mom-n-pop store. Their thinking is that you'll spend the money in the store after. I used to use trash bags until one flew out of the back of my pickup. Plus they took up too much space in the garage. The trash can works much better.

Chris

We have redemption centers that take them. They're usually in the back of the Mom-n-pop store. Their thinking is that you'll spend the money in the store after. I used to use trash bags until one flew out of the back of my pickup. Plus they took up too much space in the garage. The trash can works much better.

Chris
This was about 15 years ago, now they have too take them. I used the same logic on the owner that I was going to spend way more in there than I dropped off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky