Northern Lights!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, had the pleasure of seeing this last night… I understand tonight will be even better…

This is really amazing to see….

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0254.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

Will see what tonight brings and will add some pics tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpeg
    IMG_0255.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2
Light pollution from Memphis blocked it for the most part....Although some folks out in the country areas have shared some great pics. Man nature can make some pretty stuff!

Jim

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Where is he located?
Down the hall on the right . Lol .
We're about 40 minutes west of St. Louis .
My kids are both adults , but still live with me .
I mean they're normal and everything . Not ugly or nothin' like that .
Lol . Just no reason to leave , or maybe it's my magnetic personality .

Here in Ga. we saw nothing where I live 40 miles north of Atlanta. One of my workers was in Alabama and around 11pm last night they saw some of it. It's very cool and I wish we'd get to see. Maybe tonight, we're just below the line they have shown where it is visible. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Down the hall on the right . Lol .
We're about 40 minutes west of St. Louis .
My kids are both adults , but still live with me .
I mean they're normal and everything . Not ugly or nothin' like that .
Lol . Just no reason to leave , or maybe it's my magnetic personality .

Nothing wrong with that Rich…. I’d not be opposed to the same… but I think I drive my kiddos crazy! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Nothing wrong with that Rich…. I’d not be opposed to the same… but I think I drive my kiddos crazy! 🤷🏼‍♂️
Isn't that our job!
Beautiful pics Justin! I kinda forgot about it. Didn't help I'd been up since 2:30 am... makes me realize your hours suck lol!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
We're more like friends than anything . Wife passed when they were 16 and 14 . We stuck together and kept going forward . Just part of the story .

He just walked in the door from work . Here's a couple .
IMG_5542.jpg
IMG_5541.jpg
This is in the back of the house .
Different color .
IMG_5552(1).jpg
I'm in a small subdivision , but surrounded by farmland .
So it's dark enough that they showed up pretty good .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky