Newbie from Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Molly J

Original poster
Jan 29, 2018
Minnesota
Hi, I'm Molly. I live in Minnesota. Lived in Iowa and Illinois most of my life before I moved up here a couple years ago with my best friend and her husband. I love to cook, but things don't always come out the way they worked in my head but always a learning experience. I people watch for a living...meaning I work in Surveillance. Sounds cooler than it is haha. I've just recently started the adventure of smoking. I bought myself a smoker for Christmas. Smoke Hollow SH36GW. It's a decent beginner smoker and I know what to look for now in the future when I decide to upgrade. Hello to all and look forward to learning from the pros.

Welcome from SE Arizona. Learn and enjoy! Not sure what a beginner's smoker is but if it works and the food is good and it doesn't let you down it may give you good grub for many years.

You got the propane one hey? I think electric is DEW36 .. anyway.. that's a good smoker. Yours has a window?
Hope your going to show off some stuff this spring and summer.
Welcome and best of luck to ya.. May your gas be off if your flame be out! Lol
Or something.. take care!

You got the propane one hey? I think electric is DEW36 .. anyway.. that's a good smoker. Yours has a window?
Hope your going to show off some stuff this spring and summer.
Welcome and best of luck to ya.. May your gas be off if your flame be out! Lol
Or something.. take care!
It does have a window. I enjoy it so far and will definitely be posting pictures.

Welcome from SE Arizona. Learn and enjoy! Not sure what a beginner's smoker is but if it works and the food is good and it doesn't let you down it may give you good grub for many years.
I view it as a beginner's smoker because that's what I am and the smoker itself isn't complicated. Some looked quite intimidating when I did my research.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky