New Sausage Making Series coming soon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cajuneric

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
There's going to be a new sausage making series on YouTube that will be airing October 1st. If you like sausages this is going to be an epic sausage making journey with 31 episodes and lots of different sausage making recipes from all over the world.

We invite you to check out the trailer but apparently I can't attach a link on my post so you'll have to go to YouTube and search "Celebrate Sausage Official Trailer - Premiers Oct 1st, 2020"

Hope to see you there :)
Eric

Here is this years lineup:

Bangers & Mash
Snack Sticks
Texas Hot Links
Goetta
Utopenci
Breakfast sausage
Loukaniko
Sai Ua
Canadian Apple Maple Sausage
Mexican Chorizo
Leberwurst
Bulgogi sausage
Saveloy
Keilbasa
Panamanian Chorizo Criollo
Beer Brats
Mettwurst
Sai Krok Issan
Cajun Venison Sausage
Spanish Chorizo
Sujuk
Frikandel
Weisswurst
Boerewors
linguica cuiabana
Nem Nuong
white pudding
Italian sausage
frankfurter
pepperoni

I am going to check this out for sure. Very nice...

I may skip the leberwurst episode though... :emoji_laughing: :emoji_sunglasses:

JC :emoji_cat:

I am going to check this out for sure. Very nice...

I may skip the leberwurst episode though... :emoji_laughing: :emoji_sunglasses:

LOL. I felt the same way when the project started but I also wanted to taste every sausage I made and surprisingly it was really good!!

Reactions: JC in GB
LOL. I felt the same way when the project started but I also wanted to taste every sausage I made and surprisingly it was really good!!

Had a bad childhood experience with liver and now am quite averse to it. That said, I would be willing to give a finely crafted liver sausage a try. Who knows?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky