• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from Wisconsin. This definitely is the place to learn about smoking meat! I am pretty green here myself, but found a ton of useful info and tips.

Reactions: savedbygrace
Welcome to the forum.

Have questions
get in a bind or whatever just ask. Lots of friendly folks with all kinds of know how.

Hello everyone. I am from down the bayou in south Louisiana. Cajun cooking is my heritage but we do love to smoke meat and fish. Looking forward to learning from you. Have a blessed day!
Peace be with you also brother, glad you joined us.

Welcome from Oregon! I can’t wait to see some of your Cajun dishes. This is a great place to hang out.

Hello everyone. I am from down the bayou in south Louisiana. Cajun cooking is my heritage but we do love to smoke meat and fish. Looking forward to learning from you. Have a blessed day!
From South Carolina, welcome aboard, glad to have you. I recognize the name from THT? I left there some time ago and haven't looked back.

Yep same person.
I was a regular on there for about 9 years, especially the cooking forum, but the negativity just got to be too much and I haven't been back. You WILL NOT find that here, the mods won't tolerate it, plus the knowledge base here is phenomenal. Someone here will know and have an answer, that they are more than willing to share, to any question you may have.

I was a regular on there for about 9 years, especially the cooking forum, but the negativity just got to be too much and I haven't been back. You WILL NOT find that here, the mods won't tolerate it, plus the knowledge base here is phenomenal. Someone here will know and have an answer, that they are more than willing to share, to any question you may have.
I definitely noticed the difference. I love how positive everyone is here. That’s the way it should be. Have a blessed day!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky