New Member from Arizona!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokin' in AZ

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 13, 2019
Chandler and Show Low Arizona
Hello all, just a bit about me.

I am not new to BBQin' ribs, pork loins, turkey breasts etc, but am new to low and slow qin' things like pork butts and briskets (have done 4 butts since super bowl, and one brisket).

I smoke meats (burgers, steak, chicken, turkey and pork loins) all the time - my wife says I do it too much!! No such thing I say!! with my Weber Genesis 330S with the add in smoker box and ThermoWorks DOT.

Just found the site a couple of days ago and it looks like a great place for me to hone my skills!

Reactions: JC in GB
I see your are up there in my old stomping grounds of Chandler.
I can honestly say that my wife and I don't miss the valley at all. :emoji_laughing:

Hello all, just a bit about me.

I am not new to BBQin' ribs, pork loins, turkey breasts etc, but am new to low and slow qin' things like pork butts and briskets (have done 4 butts since super bowl, and one brisket).

I smoke meats (burgers, steak, chicken, turkey and pork loins) all the time - my wife says I do it too much!! No such thing I say!! with my Weber Genesis 330S with the add in smoker box and ThermoWorks DOT.

Just found the site a couple of days ago and it looks like a great place for me to hone my skills!
Welcome from LI

Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join up. I bet if you stay with the site you'll be expanding your repertoire as well as your waistline in no time.

Chris

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky