New in SC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

one-eyed farley

StickBurners
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
South Carolina
Hey there to everyone. I live in rural South Carolina, moving back here after many years in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA area. I love smoked meat and have been smoking a long time, even had one BBQ restaurant....now that is some real hard work, especially using a stick burner. I probably use my Charbroil gasser more than anything as it is convenient for everyday cooking. I also have a brinkman offset (looks impressive, but too lightweight for serious smoking), a Weber 22', and a Lang 84 Deluxe Longneck, which may be up for sale soon. I am thinking about getting either a BGE or a Primo.
Anyways....I am glad to be here and look forward to learning and sharing.

BBQ...Barbeque...Barbecue....no matter how you spell it, in the South it is a noun.

Welcome my friend, this is the best smokin' stop on the net. I'm talking about the SMF. Hope you can share some tips and stories, we love Q Views!

You're gonna sell the lang ???????????????????????????????/..................why??????????????????????? sell all else first .....if I were closer I would fullfill my dream and own that lang 84 .....sadly that won't happen...........
icon_sad.gif

Welcome aboard Farley, glad you joined us! Hmmm, a Lang 84 huh...? How much?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href=""></param><param">"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

In response to the Lang price...$3200, if I decide to sell it. Also, I am not a fan of mustard BBQ, but since someone asked about it, I am attaching this video from YouTube, if I copied and pasted it right. Mr. Hite in this video is one of the more popular bbq cookers around here.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href=""></param><param">"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Welcome to the SMF the best BBQ site on the net glad to have you
icon_exclaim.gif

Wish I had th $$ for the lang. I can't seem to find enough room on the CG half the time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky