New Brick Smoker Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MrFudge1980

Original poster
Nov 9, 2022
AF82FCBE-CB6C-4BAD-9AFE-ED9CBAAF4B29.jpeg

Waiting for mortar to dry. Ready to give this big boy a roll. Any tips to dry burning would be great. I don’t want to mess up.
B6E09585-5FA0-4E4A-BFE3-0A254561A87C.jpeg
58699C6A-742F-4DB6-B698-EDA01515E505.jpeg

Reactions: clb239
I wouldn’t say I am a newbie but new to brick. 100% self researched and designed and fabricated. Welder and brick layer brought in. Not impressed with the welder at all. But the next one will be better.

Dang cool. Pretty much the same as my wooden smokehouse but obviously brick. I like it and can’t wait to see the food off of it. Nice build.

Reactions: MrFudge1980
Nice lookin smoker...

I've read a few brick builds ... If I remember they said start with really small fires this helps the curing of the cement process... I know it takes 28 days for cement to cure properly ...

Good Luck with it and will be watching...

Reactions: MrFudge1980
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky