MYPIN TA4 SSR PROBLEM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

denny

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
I am setting up an MES30 using a MYPIN TA4 SSR as the controller. The actual MES30 is rewired and set aside while I concentrate on setting parameters for the PID. During all this, I am using a 110vac fan as the load and with a K-type probe. The wiring is 'generic' for the typical PID, SSR 110vac control box including an inline fuse and 20A switch. Problem is that whenever I start by press/hold either the SET button or both Green buttons, it takes 45 seconds AT LEAST for the proper screen to come up and only sometimes will it allow enough time to press the blue button, etc before it starts scrolling thru the parameters. During all this, the screen is flickering. I do NOT continue to press SET after the first parameter has come up. I will immediately press BLUE if I have enough time--but rarely do. Often, when I get to PUD it will power off when I press blue. This has occurred with 2 different PIDs, same model, both new-out-of-the box.
I have been on another forum with this and have received incredible assistance but so far nothing has worked! Does anyone have any ideas?

I just added a photo of the wiring schematic. Disregard 'TP' markings as they refer another item.

Attachments

• 20191002_094641.jpg
    20191002_094641.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky