My MINI Build Thread with BUILDIT-VIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nothing wrong with a good steak after a day at the zoo with the family.....
icon14.gif
True, but I need 5 hrs. to make it the right way.

Mmmmm Cheesus!!! We're serving up a smoked Cheese platter tomorrow as one of our apps that we are taking for a birthday bash! Gonna be Pepperjack, sharp cheddar, and Colby jack. Need to do some more Tillamook white cheddar that stuff is fantastic!

I found this add on for the jumbo joe for pizza. Maybe it can inspire someone for their mini.

Not my pictures. I borrowed them from a web site. I did a Google search and this came up on a site that sells th
I found this add on for the jumbo joe for pizza. Maybe it can inspire someone for their mini.

Not my pictures. I borrowed them from a web site. I did a Google search and this came up on a site that sells them.

Interesting...but ya know you can just build a Jimmy and do the same thing plus have a great all around cooker.  Pizza cooks great in it with or without the diffuser but I don't use the stone....well i'd use the stone if i didn't use the diffuser.      This is from my mini but it's the same concept with the Jimmy...except the Jimmy gets way hotter. Put the pizza on the top grate and let her rip. 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky