My Bellies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rexster314

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2012
Texas Gulf Coast
250 lbs of pork bellies soon to be bacon in 2 weeks. WILL BE smoked over apple, cherry maple mix of pellets 2020-12-29 12.57.39.jpg

Last edited:
Nice amount of bacon I mean only 250lbs. :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
You said smoked didn't appeared to be smoked according to photo of meat in fridge.

Warren

250# of pork belly?!!!?? Are you teasing me? :emoji_wink: Sounds like you are going to have enough of bacon for the nearest future..... Don't forget to post some picks when you are done with smoking...

Holy $#!t, that is going to end to be ALOT of bacon!

What kind cure are you looking at doing?

Wow, that is a project. Most I've ever done at once was 60 pounds, and I discovered that the easy part was smoking them.
The hard part is having to slice and package all that. Hope you have a crew to help you.

Wow, that is a project. Most I've ever done at once was 60 pounds, and I discovered that the easy part was smoking them.
The hard part is having to slice and package all that. Hope you have a crew to help you.

I break it up into three days of smoking and slicing/packaging. Got a commercial Hobart 1612 slicer and a Vacmaster chamber sealer. I do 4 pounds worth into the sealer bags.

When is the big day looking for more Qview/pics

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky