Microwave Pork Rinds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I always flatten the bag and shake them into as much of a single layer as I can get .
I'm gonna guess that anyone that has tried these have had some smoke .
If I remember right. There was a little smoke. And flattening the bag is what I did too.

If you can find some, try some "cracklins", which are chicharones with a bit of fat left on them. Very tasty!

These things are easy to find here in North Texas. Several different flavors. Absolutely zero carbs, if you're into that.
We have those here but my teeth cant take those much, zirconia implants.

• Haha
Reactions: PulledPorkSandwich
I'll be having a bag soon!

IMG_20230811_181828264.jpg

I'll be tossing some in the RV too!

Reactions: mike243
I love them, when I was a kid pig skins came with a packet of hot sauce but for the life of me I don't remember what kind

I love them, when I was a kid pig skins came with a packet of hot sauce but for the life of me I don't remember what kind
Yup I remember those. Baken-Ets had a pack of hot sauce.

Rick, I tried them once and had a smoky mess in the microwave, it was my fault . :(
For anyone new trying these: Every microwave power is different and this product is very sensitive to getting done "just right". I do suggest watching it closely. When the bag is fully expanded you can hear the activity popping decreasing it is time to hit the stop button. A few seconds longer and you will have a burnt mess and I do know another person who set the paper on fire. I have even found each bag can differ in a few seconds time. They are a great quick snack, even one of my dogs liked the hot spicy ones.

Last edited:
Ahh, the memories. I haven't had these in about 25 years.

IMG_20230812_141944863.jpg

No hot sauce for this one. But, that is next. I forgot how much is in a bag of these.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky