MES won't turn on?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You had it running and it threw a code ?
I think that might be faulty therm code . Did you have it set at 275 ? .
I'm thinking it shut down on the limit switch .
Yes was running was climbing temperature was out side in cold weather..saw the burner was on...left it alone to season stopped back out side. Was beeping..had it set to 275 for the suggested 3 hrs to burn of any factory chemical/ oils..never made it past hour..brought it inside tried just running inside as post suggested it was too cold..turned it on set temp..left came back down few mins later was beeping..have been sitting here like a retard with a hair dryer.

When you say it shutdown on the limit switch is it broke? Apologies for ignorant questions this smoker is brand new out of factory box.

Set time and temp..at this point all it will do after I plug in is beeping and show the code stated in the beginning..have unplugged the controller and checked the pins. Unplugged let set cannot even set a temp or time . It just goes straight to the beep.

Andrew I believe the only reason they show a code is due to a faulty temp sensor .
I would try to return / exchange it or call Masterbuilt .

Does anyone know what the Mes 130 B error code EAA1 is. Do I need to get the inside up to temp while it is on and beeping ...do I need replacement parts..just got this had it outside preseasoning it came back out hour later beeping with this error code.

That code means the smoker is too cold to start......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky