MES 30 vs Bass Pro Shops smokehouse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

davenaz88

Original poster
Jun 27, 2011
Arizona
Sorry about the double post, trying to figure out if there is a way to delete one of them...

BPS has MFG's make many items but with there logo on it. The quality is the same and in most cases better. Best part if you have a problem,  BPS will take care of it. There customer service is superior. 

i seen this the other day and there was a link for bps smoker to watch a video which  was actually a video for the MES so that lead me to believe it is a MES with BPS logo on it

Same 30" MES smoker. Amazon has it for 8 bucks cheaper plus free shipping if that matters. If your BPS has it on the shelf then of course go that route. New MES smoker build is 20070910.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky