Medium Big Green Egg for sale - $600 - Central Indiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

litzerski

Original poster
Feb 11, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Up for sale is my medium Big Green Egg. I'm asking for $600. This ceramic kamado grill/smoker is 100% functional and has been used for a few years. The reason for selling is because I'm saving up for a larger model. No lighter fluid has ever been used, only lump charcoal with fire starter cubes. As you can see, this isn't a garage queen. It's been cared for and cleaned regularly, but it has been used.

Extras include:
- Cast iron grate
- Stainless steel grate (brand new)
- Place setter
- Kick ash basket (life changing upgrade!)
- Smokeware stainless steel chimney vent
- Grate lifter
- Ash clean out tool
- Ash clean out tray
- Cart with wings/shelves
- Heavy duty cover

Original chimney cap and cast iron chimney vent are included with sale.

There is no damage to and no cracks in the Egg. There is some surface rust on the cast iron grate (I haven't used it in a few months, a cook or two will get rid of this). Also, the cast iron chimney vent has a bit of surface rust since I haven't used it since I upgraded to the stainless steel vent. I replaced the gaskets at the beginning of last year, so I'd say they still have a year or two of heavy use left.

I'm located in Indianapolis, IN. Local sales only please.

t2nYN14l.jpg

7UGxGHDl.jpg

2d9PlKll.jpg

xhTcT8Bl.jpg

ZaDUiPZl.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky