Meat thermometer with grill temp monitoring.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dano126

Original poster
Dec 21, 2016
Hello, I've been in need of a new meat thermometer. I've been looking, and saw one I think I'd like. Only problem is, I didn't take down name. I'm looking for a bluetooth with 3-4 probes, one of them to monitor the temperature of the grill/smoker. If anyone has any information on such a item, could you please pass it forward. Thanks,

You're in the right place dano. Check out the Inkbird IBT-4XS. Great Bluetooth thermometer at a good price. Forum sponsors also. Also, welcome.
Edit - DOH! Just noticed you've been around since 2016, my apologies.

Reactions: JLeonard
Agree with Colin. Look at the Inkbird. I've had it for nearly a year and it has worked great.

+1 for the inkbird. I have it along with a maverick and since I got the inkbird the maverick has sat in the drawer. The inkbird is rechargeable and lasts a long time! Also a sight sponsor and have great deals all the time Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq should be able to help you out with any questions

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky