Maverick Remote Smoker Thermometer ET-73

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blue

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Maverick Remote Smoker Thermometer ET-73 is on asle at
http://www.ikitchen.com/maresmth.html
for $30 + $10 Shipping
Enter the coupon code DROPSHIP and get %30 off shipping.

Details:
Monitor internal temperature of smoked meats from 100 feet away

Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when smoked meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature

Monitor smoking chamber temperature

Receiver beeps and flashes if smoking chamber temperature falls out of your programmed range

Count-Up & Count-Down Timer

LCD of receiver has back light for use at night

Receiver has belt clip and built in stand

Heat-resistant food probe wire can be inserted 6" into meat

Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger

Can be used with oven or grill too

4 AAA batteries included

Special smoking chamber probe wire comes with clip to attach to grill rack

That is a good price - I have one that works great - some folks have complained about the 100 ft range but I have not had that issue -

Be careful using it on the grill and don't get the temps to high it will fry the wires to the probes. They make a high heat probe that you can purchase seperately that you may consider if you want to use it on the grill. I know from first hand experience.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky