Making some sausage - Krakowska, Linguica, Extra Hot Italian & Italian Face Melters

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Reactions: newsmokeguy
Everything looks great!! Hope those extra hots don't melt the casings!!! I guess if they don't you'll know your intestines can handles them too!!! I'm gearing up to make sausages as soon as I get back from vacation!

Very nice indeed!
Everything looks great!! Hope those extra hots don't melt the casings!!! I guess if they don't you'll know your intestines can handles them too!!! I'm gearing up to make sausages as soon as I get back from vacation!
Thanks guys!  I think I'm gonna cook the first couple nice & slow - seems to really bring out the heat 
th_violent5.gif

Krakowska done cooling & rested for a bit.

Here it is just begging to be sliced.

And right or wrong here's what it looks like. I don't really know if you can describe a sausage as "smooth" but that's the first word that came to mind when I tasted it. I believe I'm really going to enjoy this 
sausage.gif

The Krakowska/Kielbasa or whatever the correct term for that mix in hog casing is, looks great. Smooth is a perfect description...JJ

B If you used Shannon's recipe I am confident the Krakowska is great. I have had it a couple times and look forward to making some next month...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky