Making barbecue sauce in the middle of the night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wife just came through said what in the world are you doing up? you been up since 3, whats hurting now? same stuff different day lol. like puttering around before the world wakes up. Let us know how it turns out, tweeking stuff is fun but $$, I really meant to log a lot of stuff years ago when I started smoking stuff a lot but beer got in the way at some point and I stopped. hard to duplicate something after a few months.

Wife just came through said what in the world are you doing up? you been up since 3, whats hurting now? same stuff different day lol. like puttering around before the world wakes up. Let us know how it turns out, tweeking stuff is fun but $$, I really meant to log a lot of stuff years ago when I started smoking stuff a lot but beer got in the way at some point and I stopped. hard to duplicate something after a few months.
I'll know how it turned out on Thursday. I ditched alcohol and pot in 1995. Still smoke cigarettes. Anyway, I wrote down the recipe. Shooting for a really good all around sauce.

Update: I went ahead and sampled the sauce. Too sweet. Some people like a sweet barbecue sauce, but I'm shooting for mildly sweet, mildly hot. I know the adjustments to make.

That sounds like a good song.

"Making barbecue sauce in the middle of the night"
This time I might have it right. The house is smelling good.

It might be love at first bite. Now time to load the wood.

Making barbecue sauce in the middle of the night,

(guitar solo)

LOL

That sounds like a good song.

"Making barbecue sauce in the middle of the night"
This time I might have it right. The house is smelling good.

It might be love at first bite. Now time to load the wood.

Making barbecue sauce in the middle of the night,

(guitar solo)

LOL
Cool. Lol. I'm writing a cookbook, but might not put the barbecue sauce in it.

Reactions: zwiller
...and how did it turn out? BBQ sauces are fun & easy to make. The best part is they are so much better 'cause of the attention one puts into making them.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky