looking for my smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twistertail

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Central Ohio
I told my daughter it was somewhere in there.
wink.gif

Gosh, can't tell you how much I DON'T miss the snow!! Hope you find your smoker though :)

how cute, reminds me of liveing in Japan-makeing snow forts with cardboard boxs as templets.

Twistertail, do you live down around the Columbus area to? Man you guys got slammed on Saturday with the snow. I had about 7" up here in the N.W. part of the state, and that was enough for me. I can''t imagine getting 20" like they said you guys got.

Yep, southwest of Columbus about 20miles. I dont have any idea how they could measure the snow, we had drifts of about 4' and then places where we could see the grass. We got a bunch thats for sure, said it broke an all time record.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky