Looking for advise on a remote thermometer/humidity sensor

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnyb54

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 16, 2015
I’m in the process of getting the last few items for a new curing chamber build. The last piece of the puzzle is a remote temperature/humidity sensor. I would like to access the data and get alarms when not home and I also want a logging function. The two sensors I’m looking at are:

1) Govee H5179
2) SensorPush HT1

From my research it seams the Govee is local access via Bluetooth or local WiFi only but I could be wrong. The SensorPush seems to need its own gateway to be accessed away from home, making it more expensive then the Govee. Has anyone used either of these in their chamber or is there a better option? Any direction s would be greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance🙏

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky