Lone Star Grillsz (LSG) pellet smoker grates

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

02ebz06

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 1, 2012
Rio Rancho, NM
For those of you have an LSG pellet smoker, did anyone order the SS grates ?
If you did, how do you like them ?
Any regrets?

I have 5 weeks left on my order so I have a few weeks yet to add it to my order before the build starts.

Inquiring minds want to know...

I have a 20 x 42 Lone Star Grillz Pellet smoker, but do not have the SS grates. However, the smoker is fantastic and I use it 3 or 4 nights a week. I have had three Traegers, including two Traeger Timberlines, a Pitts and Spitts Maverick 2000 (which I still have) and none of them put out the smoke like the Lone Star Grillz. In fact, I am smoking Maple Bacon as I type this. I think you will be extremely happy with your purchase, no matter which grates you have.

From the time you start up the LSG pellet to the time you can put on meat, how much time passes??

Haven't receive it yet, 3 weeks left, but should be like any other cooker.
Wait until up to temp you want before putting meat in.
Actual length of time would vary by cooker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky