LEM MaxVac 500 review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you are new to Vacuum packing the food saver type units require freezing anything with liquids in them first., or being vary quick on the seal button.

47.00 for 100 bags isn't bad in my opinion. Especially since shipping is free. I've been vac sealing for at least 25 years. So I'm not a newb. But always looking for ideas. Thanks for the link. I am starting to get low on gallon bags too.

Reactions: fullborebbq
47.00 for 100 bags isn't bad in my opinion. Especially since shipping is free. I've been vac sealing for at least 25 years. So I'm not a newb. But always looking for ideas. Thanks for the link. I am starting to get low on gallon bags too.
Best bags I have used, ever FS bags are JUNK! my 2 cents

That one I bought a few weeks ago messed up all ready. My third one in couple months had to return. Sam's had a foodsaver on sale for $100. Hopefully this one will work for a while. If not will look at that LEM.

Sign up for LEM announcements and such. They periodically offer 10 to 30% off depending upon what you buy. Sometimes even free shipping. Just in case your new unit dies. My LEM is still going strong.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky