Latest OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. I didn't even know that I got nominated. Thanks again. And Congrats to the others that also got inducted............

Congratulations to all! Each one of you is deserving of the membership.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thanks all, it is a great, and humbling honor to be a member of SMF, and the OTBS.
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Congratulations to the new members; we know you'll uphold the high standards SMF represents and help others in their quests for the best Q! Plus, KOC too! (Keep On Cookin' too!)

Congratulations on receiving such an honour. Very well deserved by all.

Now you have to go out and buy a gallant steed, Learn to ride the darn thing. Then hire a page and esquire, get yourself fitted for a suit or two of armour ( Around $30,00 for a good one BTW ) don't forget to sign up for the fall Jousting contest.

With the title comes the responsibility. Its not all beer and skittles being a Knight you know.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky