KitchenAid Vegetable Sheet Cutter, 1, Metallic Price drop

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I bought less couple days ago from amazon for $85.28 and now its $74.66. Tried to get them to refund difference but wont. If you have any interest this the lowest price I have see. I opened mine but not used. Now is saving $10 worth returning I ask myself?

1688827892646.png

Reactions: babydocsmoke
I returned. Actually no one in line at UPS. Got new one coming tomorrow. Picked up new phone. Oh what a joy that going to be.

Yep I would have done the return rebuy too. They used to honor price drops for 30days.
Now I wish I would not of bought this thing. First blade not sharp and even the thick one cuts way to thin. The part that goes into veg if soft at all just spins out. Wasted first batch. Up to store to get more. Kind of got it to work but I put into oven to try to dry and they about disintegrated. Just to thin. Back to store again and doing it old way this time with mandolin. Man this has turned out to be a day. I was going to try with cucumbers for maybe tuna salad wraps but not going to work. Be OK for hard fruits but that not what I wanted. Guess it will go on a shelf somewhere never to be used again! Had I not sent the first one back I would send it back.

I returned. Actually no one in line at UPS. Got new one coming tomorrow. Picked up new phone. Oh what a joy that going to be.
I would have kept it. The cost of my time and gasoline getting to a ups store would have cost me more. Sorry it didn't work out Brian.

Chris

I've never done it , but my Daughter does all the time . not sure how it works . I just saw that they a trying it at Staples stores too .

I would have kept it. The cost of my time and gasoline getting to a ups store would have cost me more. Sorry it didn't work out Brian.

Chris
It was right on the way to river only reason I did it. Money really tight. I start my SS in Aug finally get my first paycheck in almost 3 years.. Finally got it in the oven!

I've never done it , but my Daughter does all the time . not sure how it works . I just saw that they a trying it at Staples stores too .
works the same as going to a UPS store, print out the return barcode or ups label Amazon gives you and drop it off in the back.

Brian for $80 I would return it to Amazon and say it is defective and get your $80 back.

Reactions: chopsaw
My Kohl's doesn't even require you to wrap the product. You can literally show up with a QR return code on your phone and an armful of stuff. They take care of the rest for free.

My Kohl's doesn't even require you to wrap the product. You can literally show up with a QR return code on your phone and an armful of stuff. They take care of the rest for free.
Same here, I return about half of the guitar stuff I buy from Amazon, due to it being a cheap attempt at the original they show on their site. I swear I get more bootlegged Chinese crap sent to me from Amazon the past yr than I have in the last 5 yrs.
I just show the QR code and drop it off, Around here there are several Amazon drop off options, even gas stations and 7 11 convenience stores have the Amazon return lockers. Kohl's works the same way as UPS stores, just bring it in , show the QR code and drop it off, and they give you a recite.
We buy tons of stuff off Amazon, mainly because it's so easy, it may cost a few bucks more, but that works out because I'm not driving around town looking for things anymore. And every time they launch a rocket, I feel like I helped pay for it
1689027614883.png
:emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky