Kingsford pellets any good

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
At Walmart right now and they have kingsford pellets 20lb for 11.99. Has anyone used them or does anyone know if they are any good?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 12
At Walmart right now and they have kingsford pellets 20lb for 11.99. Has anyone used them or does anyone know if they are any good?
Kingsford website says they are 100% flavor wood so I'd definitely give them a try. Haven't seen them myself but if I do I'll pick up a bag

This is something I also spotted at the local wally world.Didn't buy as I'm overloaded as it is.

Bought some at Lowes last year on clearance, had a lot of dust in them, may have been due to being handled too much, worked ok, a 10lb bag normal price was crazy but clearance at $5 I picked up 10 bags, worked ok but lumber jack has more flavor.

Thanks guys. I’ll probably hold off on them. Then again they had looked like they had a lot of dust also. Just looking at other options than the traeger brand

Try Lumberjack charhickory. 100 % hickory charcoaled pellets. Ive used the standard 100% Hickory and the Char Hickory, the Char hickory almost gives a charcoal flavor, close anyway. Ive been getting them for $9.99 20lb bag at Norbys HW store here in Iowa.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky