Just joined the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Blck66SS396

Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
I live in Bloomfield, Iowa (Hawkeye country), retired, after 46 years as a Respiratory Therapist, love smoking meats, honey bees, gardening, fishing, deer hunting, GM muscle cars, grand kids & family, & my Lord Jesus Christ and that is not in the correct order of importance. Anyone else tried an Orion Cooker for smoking meat? I still have my Brinkman pitmaster and use it. Nothing fancy just ribs, chicken, briskets, butts, turkey, loin, steaks. Have yet to try Jeff's rubs & sauces, have the recipes but haven't used up all my own concoctions yet.

Welcome and Howdy.
Great to be done with the 9-5 stuff I bet.
There are a bunch of cool people here and great cooks with tons of knowledge. You can find info on things going back like 10 years.
Good stuff and not to much wasted space.
Just stopped by to say hi. joined just this summer myself.
Have fun and hope to see your food pics one day.
John B

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a beautiful sunny and cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky