Just a teaser what is coming up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Costello, tenderloins and whole hind pork leg prochiutto curing for upcoming cold smoke treatment....
20191103_184932.jpg
20191103_184932.jpg
20191103_184951.jpg
20191103_185018.jpg
20191103_185027.jpg

Teaser alright...i guess prosciutto wont be ready for christmas.

What is costello?

Wow...thats alot of tenderloin. But also beer to match. And snow tires...so you are all equiped for the canadian winter.

Reactions: dernektambura
Teaser alright...i guess prosciutto wont be ready for christmas.

What is costello?

Wow...thats alot of tenderloin. But also beer to match. And snow tires...so you are all equiped for the canadian winter.
atomicsmoke.... cmon' you kidding with me right..? costello... smoked pork ribs that compliments beans... stuffed peppers... cabbage rolls.... man.... you need to go back to your beautiful Romanian cuisine roots...

I used to live close to Romania...lol...poek ribs are like salt addition to meals.... especially that steel dome pork/potato/vegetables dish cooked in ground digged hole with peace of 2 inch pipe sticking out as chimney.... I had so many friend in Turno Severin ...lol

Never heard of Costello either (outside of Elvis or Abbott! & ...).
I haven't had Tuborg Gold in close to 40 years. Didn't know it was still around.

Lots of meat to process.
Prosciutto isn't traditionally smoked as most Italian cured meat

I used to live close to Romania...lol...poek ribs are like salt addition to meals.... especially that steel dome pork/potato/vegetables dish cooked in ground digged hole with peace of 2 inch pipe sticking out as chimney.... I had so many friend in Turno Severin ...lol
That was good stuff. Turns out we didnt invent it. Also common in mexican cuisine: discada.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky