• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I know what I'm doing this weekend...

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crazymoon

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2014
DB, Nice price on the brisket, so a vote for the briskey! 
icon_biggrin.gif

dukeburger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2009
It's hard to find whole butts or briskets in any chain grocery store around here, so to find them at these prices is very rare.

I'll be getting one or two of each for sure, maybe some ribs depending on the quality. A Saturday brisket smoke is a lock!! 
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Beef round for jerky. 

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Feb 7, 2015
Nice price on the brisket, butts go on sale here for 1.50 or lower.  When I'm real lucky, they'll have two butts in a package for $.99!  I'll be on the lookout for that brisky!  
drool.gif

Mike

dukeburger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2009

Beef round for jerky. 
That is a good idea...

Nice price on the brisket, butts go on sale here for 1.50 or lower.  When I'm real lucky, they'll have two butts in a package for $.99!  I'll be on the lookout for that brisky!  
drool.gif

Mike
Keep in mind these prices are in Canadian, but that is a great price on butts!!

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 20, 2013
Those are really good prices.  I couldn't tell whose flyer that was, and I didn't get one.  Please let me know, and I'll be on my way to my first brisket.

Gary

dukeburger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2009

Those are really good prices.  I couldn't tell whose flyer that was, and I didn't get one.  Please let me know, and I'll be on my way to my first brisket.

Gary
That is the Freson Bros. flyer. Hopefully you have one in or close to DV, Gary!

Last edited:

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 20, 2013
Freson Bros.  It never fails.  All winter I shopped at their Barrhead store, and now that I'm home for breakup, they put on a sale like this.  Oh well.  Just have to find their closest store.

Thanks for the heads up.

Gary

dukeburger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2009

Freson Bros.  It never fails.  All winter I shopped at their Barrhead store, and now that I'm home for breakup, they put on a sale like this.  Oh well.  Just have to find their closest store.

Thanks for the heads up.

Gary

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Looks like a fun weekend ahead!

Al

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 20, 2013
Thanks. I really appreciate it. I've found that the quality of Freson's meats is always very good.

I have to take Miss Linda to the Edmonton airport Saturday so stopping off at Stony Plain works out perfectly fir me. I'll be taking a big cooler with me. LOL.

Gary

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
May 31, 2015
If there was middle finger smiley, I'd post it righ now. It is raining here....a lot!!! Going to be through the weekend and next week.

dukeburger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2009
Thanks. I really appreciate it. I've found that the quality of Freson's meats is always very good.

I have to take Miss Linda to the Edmonton airport Saturday so stopping off at Stony Plain works out perfectly fir me. I'll be taking a big cooler with me. LOL.

Gary
In that case, I'll try to leave you some 
biggrin.gif

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Hey Duke!!

Don't let me miss them when you post these!!

I hate missing Great Threads!!
drool.gif

Bear

dukeburger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2009

Hey Duke!!

Don't let me miss them when you post these!!

I hate missing Great Threads!!
drool.gif

Bear
Bear, this flyer came in the same day I told you I can never find any sales on pork butts. Did you make some phone calls?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky