I Hate This Site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

emtee

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2007
I hate this site and I hate all of you who post to this site. I have become totally addicted to cruising all over every single page as often as I can, and you guys just keep posting cool things about cool stuff using cool methods
mad.gif
. One of several things is going to happen- 1. I will get fired for looking at this constantly at work 2. I will go broke from trying every single recipe and/ or every single technique. 3. I will die early from overweight (refer to #2) 4. I will be divorced because smoking is better than sex....

OK, maybe #4 is a stretch, but you get the idea.

I have been a smoker for many years, but you all have given me ideas that I have never even dreamed of. And I want to try them all before I die. So much to do, so little time.

I need professional help.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Keep the post comin!

LOL! Me too! Makes me wonder what I did with my time before I found this place. I'm pretty sure I had a life.
icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm not complaining though.....I've learned a lot here and have met some really awesome people.
smile.gif

Good god, its like you tapped into my brain. I check this website at work prolly ten times a day.... here's to being a mediocre employee!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I am ajthepoolman and I DID INHALE!!! Smokers Not-So-Anonymous Support Group flunkie and damn proud of it!

I am at work right now reading these posts......gotta always be on the lookout for the boss. This place IS addictive. The doctor always said smoking was bad for ya, but I disagree.

lmao,I hear ya! Look at the brite side,beats any **** site out there!Now this site is smokin hot!

..make This Faboulus Smoked Meats For Your Wife...creat Wonderfull Examples.. Oh Dear I Made This Just For You ....get Her Involved.. Hey Dear ..im Going To Mow The Lawn ..can You Watch The Temps On The Smoker???.let Me Know If It Gets Above 250....simple Great Food ..makes Togetherness...go For It..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky