I finally figured out how to beat the stall!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Wisconsin Johnson

Original poster
Oct 20, 2017
I've been smoking summer sausage on a windy, rainy, cold Wisconsin day. 9 hours in and the stall is real! But I found a solution. Just follow these steps to alleviate the frustrations that accompany the stall:
1. Turn on the football game
2. Open your favorite beverage
3. Place your beverage in front of your thermometer receiver (See pic for details)
4. Enjoy the beverage and the football game! (If the stall is stubborn, hope for overtime)
I hope this helps with the absolute insanity that accompanies thermometer watching during a good stall. Remember, good meat can't be rushed and rushed meat is not good!

Attachments

• 20171022_153247.jpg
    20171022_153247.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 52
A watched pot never boils, and Wisconsin Badgers football is fun to watch! Winter is trying to make it to Phoenix and I am more than ready to smoke some meat. Geaux Saints! :)

Reactions: Wisconsin Johnson
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky