I dont want to ruin a prime rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Merry Christmas all the meat is in the smoker and the Crown Royal should be flowing soon enough here goes nothing [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Hope everything goes well don't want to p---- off the in-laws but then again they will be eating at your house and not a restaurant.Have a wonderful Christmas enjoy you CR and maybe you just won't give a damn!!!!  
biggrin.gif

Warren

Good Luck!  Chef Jimmy will never steer you wrong.  +1 his technique for cooking the meat in au jus to get to the higher temps.  I use that one for my daughter and she loves it.

If they don't like pink meat they sure as hell ain't gonna want SMOKED prime rib either!  I am in the same situation and totally agree with Chef Jimmy simmer THEIRS in au jus.  I like minors
My primes gets a 3 day dry brine with Lawrys and I reverse sear.   
I quit inviting the in laws. Problem solved.

HT

If they don't like pink meat they sure as hell ain't gonna want SMOKED prime rib either!  I am in the same situation and totally agree with Chef Jimmy simmer THEIRS in au jus.  I like minors
My primes gets a 3 day dry brine with Lawrys and I reverse sear.   
I quit inviting the in laws. Problem solved.

HT

Half smoked was right after a few drinks I didn't care lol no but it was great and everyone was happy thanks everyone for all the help

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky