Howdy from Louisiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kunphushun

Original poster
Dec 18, 2017
Louisiana
Hello everyone. Logan here from South Louisiana, I have seen with a little perusing there is a wealth of knowledge here! Can't wait to get started.

Welcome to the board! Settle in and look around. What's your smoker?

My sister used to live in Patterson. But she owes me $8,500 so I don't hear much from her anymore.

Reactions: Kunphushun
Thanks for the welcome yall. Bluewhisper, right now I am using a grill believe it or not. Id show yall what I do, but it wont let me upload any photos. I've just received a lightly used Charbroil offset, and I came here looking for ideas to take it from trailer trash to prom queen. I've found a lot of info already.

Hey guys! I’m in Louisiana too. Up north in Bossier City but grew up in Baton Rouge. This is a great place to learn and I got a bunch of info and actually am picking up a smoker I had made today. Took a year but the high school welding class got it done. Here’s a pic. still have to get it sandblasted and painted but then it’s game on!

Attachments

• E9701CAC-FF32-4D20-A1ED-363B7CC82F10.jpeg
    E9701CAC-FF32-4D20-A1ED-363B7CC82F10.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 13
Hello from East Texas, glad you joined up

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky