How smart are pigs?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdt

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 3, 2009
Des Moines
Iowa is by far the leading pork producing state, over 19 million hogs and 3 million people, more than a 6:1 ratio, a local news channel figured out there is a voting district in the city of ames which has no human inhabitants, only hogs, its at the Iowa State University Research Labratory, another station ran with it making fun of them saying it was a certain political figures base of support in story county, saying come on down for a rally in support of this particular person saying is was sure to be a Suuuuwheeet event.

A radio station simply did a double take

guy 1=Did you know the Ames Research labratory has a voting district where only hogs live

guy 2=WHAT KINDA RESEARCH THEY DOIN UP THERE

Michele Bachmann won the Iowa Straw Poll last month...They must have counted the Swine Vote for that to happen! Just sayin'...JJ

Pigs are usually smart enough to not make the same mistake twice.......

fill in the blank: I wish my (                                        ) was that smart.
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky