How Many Times Have You Bought Jeff's Rub and Sauce Recipes?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rabbithutch

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
UPDATE:

I found the information I needed. I'll leave it up to Jeff to decide whether or not to post the URL where these recipes and courses can be found. I will remind you that you must have the password that Jeff sent you in order to login and download the files.

I'm leaving this post making it up to the admins and moderators as to whether or not it has relevance and future utility.

To date, I think I've bought them 3 times. Somehow, I manage to lose the files and can't find them. I've got the rub down but cannot find the sauce.

Now, I am not asking for anyone to post his sauce recipe. In fact, I'm asking that you respect Jeff's limited income from those items and honor what he has done by creating this forum for us.

I think I might have the email reply that I got when I last purchased the recipes, but I'm having trouble finding it. Does anyone here remember the 'from' information from their email response to the purchase? With that I should be able to find it.

Got a St. Louis cut pork rib marinating in rub that I plan to smoke this afternoon. I'd really like to use Jeff's sauce, too. I'm too embarrassed about my old-timer's disease to contact Jeff directly.

Thanks for any help.

rh

Last edited:
once you have unlocked the recipes its a simple matter of copying/pasting them to a file you can keep on your computer. Back them up on a removeable hard drive and/or thumb drive. don't paste them on the forums. Only did it once, never had trouble retreiving them from my backups....I go through a lot of computers with my gaming addiction. It all depends on your operating system and your tech savvy with a computer.

I know about saving and backups, Thomas. I had the files on my hard drive but could not remember what folder they were in. Searching in File Explorer didn't find them for me. I finally found them by searching all posts in my inbox for 'JEFF'. That turned up quite a few files but it didn't take me long to get through them.

This time I put the URL to Jeff's digital downloader in my KeePass vault along with the original password. The vault gets backed up to 4 different places once or twice a day.

Last edited:
Same here,  printed them out immediately, then saved a copy in my word recipe folder.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky