How did you come up with your screen name?

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by deer meat, Oct 11, 2007.

1. buzzbee

buzzbee Newbie

i am a backyard beekeeper. I use this name on our beekeeping forum.

2. jstartedscott

jstartedscott Newbie

I got my nickname from when I first got my smoker I was looking for ideas on how to smoke food so it is just started and my name is Scott. Kinda lame but it worked for me at the time.

3. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey Mike

That's pretty rough, but it still beats the alternative.  Best....

Gary

4. What...You don't think PrettyWaterBoyJeff would work?...LMBO

Ron

5. I got sent to Korea as my first duty station back in 1994 at the age of 18. My first week in country I went out and got drunk one night. So drunk in fact that I fell asleep in the back seat of the bus that drove us on post. I woke up in the morning on the bus parked at a home in the country. No one knew where I was and I had to wake the Korean driver and convince him to take me back on post. I was surprised I didn't get in trouble but since my name is David I aquired this nickname.

6. Got the nickname 'Big Biscuit' at work from a crew of guys that are no longer there. So in a way this name reminds me of those guys.

7. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Now that right there is funny, and I don't care who you are.[​IMG]

Great story, Dave, and Welcome to SMF !!

Bear

downtown dave likes this.
  8. My screen name is what it is   AR   Gonna  Win .  I do  Cookoffs and Competitions  Its trash talk but its fun, but usually true :)

9. Mine is Easy, I do crafts, Ginny is my Name, so Luv2CraftGinny   pretty simple.

Ginny   

10. Makes sense to me Ginny. Welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy the smoking meat forum as much I do.

Harv

11. My screen name comes from the Polish Mafia of course.

12. I use use to play an online pirate game and i wanted a unique pirate name.  somehow i came up with Bagbeard the Soggy.  I use bagbeard now for all online profiles because that username is never taken already.

13. my favorite wood to smoke with is u guessed it cherry wood

14. me too!! smells so guuuuuud

15. domapoi

domapoi Smoke Blower

Yes, I got it!

16. My nickname is Mork had this nickname for 30 years, just got into smoking meat. Needed something to go with the beer I brew[​IMG]

17. Racing MX and snowX and just wringing out anything with a motor.  Skydiving, Base Jumping, Skiing(just dislocated and ruined shoulder in a backwards barefooting fall)   Someone called me Billy Crash Craddock and others took off with it.  Although the few that started it just call me Billy I just use Craddock as a screen name on a few accounts.

18. How I came up with my screen name is not as interesting as the way you did.  I live in Jacksboro and I own a smoker thus "Jacksborosmoker".  Dull isn't it?

19. Used what the guys call me on the baseball field and not the one they call me behind my back!!!

20. 22 yrs in US Army and retired at rank of SSG. Since I like to smoke various foods some friends call me Grill Sergeant and I guess it is fitting.

Love, Peace, and Bacon Grease!