• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Holiday Babybacks

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

desert smokin

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Jun 1, 2007
Just finished a rack and a half of bb's. Small smoke today cause tomorrow is pack for Fri. vacation departure.
Did the ribs 2-2-1 and as you can see by pic they fell apart. Started the smoke at 9 am., outside temp 96 degrees and when they finished at 1 pm. the outside temp was 111 degrees. Looking for 116 this afternoon. Rather warm out here.
Ribs are under foil and will be consumed later today.
9a841a5c_vbattach13309.jpg

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 16, 2006
YUM! Great Q-View.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

bostonbbq

Smoke Blower
May 5, 2007
Why use a smoker when you could just cook them on a rock out there in the blazin' sun? :)

Excellent work!

ron50

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2007
Jim:

Those are great looking ribs, enjoy the vacation, hopefully it is some place that is cooler.

crownovercoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
May 30, 2007
Good looking BBs!!! I expect nothing less from your camp though!!!

So you said your going out of town on friday!!! Will you be leaving your babybacks in the fridge next to a Six pack of bud?
icon_lol.gif
If so I'll watch your house for ya!!!
icon_lol.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky