Hold Me I'm Scared!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I stated I wasn't worried about smoke getting to the bottom as the rack in the pan is a couple of inches tall and will allow smoke to get to the bottom

Hmmm, And Why is that??
I put a Wire cooling rack under my Prime Rib & a few other things specifically to allow the smoke to get under the meat, instead of the meat laying in it's own juices & not getting any smoke on the bottom.

Bear

Reactions: Bearcarver
Out of the smoker, wrapped and into the cooler for a well deserved rest. This thing was floppin' like a piece of jell-o when I took it out of the pan. How long can I let this rest? The wife works 'til 11 tonite and I want to wait for her to cut it 5 hours from now.

View attachment 489970
Wrap in foil, towels and cooler and u should be all set for an 11 o clock slicing session. Lookin dang good and a great description with the Jell-O!

Reactions: challenger
Dang I have to wait another night for the finish shots???? Come on man! 😄

No you don't Xiden!:emoji_wink:

This thing is fall apart tender and moist. Cuts like butter and tastes great! It's midnight and the wife and I ate a few pieces and l am beat and done for the day. I'll slice it up tomorrow, vacuum seal it and freeze it. Anyway here are the finished pics.

20210321_112820.jpg

20210321_113131.jpg

I wouldn't have even thought about doing this if it weren't for all of the advice I recieved from everyone here! 😁 Thanks to everybody!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky