HI Grill and Smoker Cleaning tips1

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tiby

Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
Hi I don't normally post anything ,not a typer ...grammer and punctuation and spelling are knot good!

But I just cleaned my three cooking units and I used some very good and cheap utensils .

First a package of wooden shims used in construction are great for cleaning scraping grease. They can be easily snapped or broken to get into most small little places and cooking surfaces.
Second they sell rolls of aluminum (.accordian cut or weaved )product for gutter covers outside your home . While I don't like this product on my gutters, cut into pieces they do a great job with the grates of my grills.

OK that's all I got .

I hope it helps someone .

Welcome to SMF.. thanks for the tips.. just be careful using metal to scrape grates.. especially porcelain coated ones... even aluminum can cause damage.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky