Hi from Los Angeles

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Username_Greg

Original poster
Apr 3, 2023
2-4B7578D8-1804426-800.jpg
2-151D9056-139615297-800.jpg

New to this forum. Passionate about BBQ and looking to participate in the community. I've currently got a DCS Series 7 48-Inch natural gas grill, a 26" Weber as my charcoal grill and a custom drum smoker that I made about 12 years ago. It's basically a 55-gallon drum fixed between the top and bottom of a Weber Smokey Mountain. I'm just starting a new build to replace my smoker. I'm using a 120-gallon air tank approx. 24" diameter by 64" wide to make a reverse flow offset.

Welcome aboard Greg, glad to have ya join.

Chris

Welcome from a Minnesotan counting down the days until we depart central Florida.:emoji_angry:
Hint, it is nowhere near spring up nord.

Kicker gas grill dude.

I like your handle. What inspired that?

Welcome! Im really interested in seeing your drum at work! Looks like a tank of a cooking apparatus!

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Just curious, did you get that smoker design idea from Harry Soo?

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky