Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

taudmucker

Original poster
Jun 1, 2017
Uk
Hey new to the forum bought my first smoker couple of weeks ago but wasn't great didn't hold it's temperature but the food came out nice. my first attempt I made brisket but it didn't come out that great it was a bit chewy. I then went bold and made a sirloin on the bone and beef ribs and they came out amazing . I've gone for the Weber smokey mountain 22. It's huge and I'm going to be using it for the first time tomorrow has anyone got any advice as I'm going to go for brisket again to see how the smokers compare.

Cheers.

Welcome to SMF taudmucker!  Glad you are here and using your new WSM.  Trust me, the WSM looks smaller with time.

Follow the directions on the WSM until you get familiar with it.  We all tend to use them a little differently.  

Be sure to check out the UK Smokers in the Groups section.  They are quite active.

Have fun and keep us posted how the brisket turns out.

Ray 

Cheers. I'll keep going. I was wondering is it better to leave the brisket rolled up or cut the strings and lay it flat. Cheers.

Nice looking brisket!  Great job!  
points1.png

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky