Hello from Stasia’s Shack

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

clarkee

Original poster
Mar 7, 2020
Wirral, UK
Quick intro...

UK back garden griller.

I’ve been hosting all of the family BBQs for the best part of a decade, but only started to grill properly about two years ago.

Bought myself a Weber 57cm kettle and spirit 210 in early 2018,
Built a BBQ shack not long after to make sure I could grill all year round, and a week hasn’t gone by since without one of them being in use.

I’m going to invest in a Weber smokey mountain in the next few months and step my smoking game up.

If you have instagram , please check out my stuff.

I’ll be lurking for a while, but hope to be a big part of the forum when I start smoking regularly.

Clarkee

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ. Clarkee, you landed in a great spot. I don't do Instagram or FB but if you post your cooks here I'd sure like to see them! RAY

Reactions: JC in GB
Hi clarke,

You wont regret getting a smoker, you will soon see the incredible food they turn out.

Wsm great choice, bit overprice here in the uk....
I was going to get one but got a great deal on a Napoleon apollo smoker which is basically a rebranded pro q...
I was sooo set on getting a wsm, but glad i didn’t. The smoker is fantastic at a lower price and has more up to date features/ ease of use.

Ive also heard the fornetto razzo is a good bullet smoker to consider.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky