Hello from NorCal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Stickman99

Original poster
Mar 26, 2024
Hi everyone

I'm a Brit, been living in the US since 1998, got introduced to meat smoking by another Brit when I lived in Seattle. Currently living in Woodland, CA.

My first smoker was (and still is) a Klose 20x36 offset pipe smoker which I got way back in 2002. Now also running an Engelbrecht Braten 1000, an XL BGE, a Weber 22" kettle, a 22x15" Traeger, a Carson Rodizio, a camp chef FDG and a camp chef 4-burner stove. OK, so I'm a gear-head. :-)

Joining the forum to learn!

Cheers,
Ramsey

Ramsey, welcome from Roseville. We're practically neighbors. My wife and I always enjoy the California Honey festival in Woodland. May 4th this year.

Let's check in around May 4th - there's a good chance I will be in town. We could cook something fun on one of the grills after you are done with the festival. I live downtown, like 4 blocks from Main Street.

Welcome from Norcal #2! Monterey bay over here.

Your gear sure sounds impressive! I'm here to learn too, but maybe you're a quite a few steps ahead of me :) haha. Welcome!

Reactions: Stickman99
Welcome
Sounds as you have a lot to share with your inventory
West Coast? I thought most of the ex-pats are here in central Florida?
Some of us make it over here too! Turns out a bunch of my colleagues are also from Blighty - quite a nest of Brits!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky